Kelsey Whitaker was born and raised in New England, she moved to Boston, Massachusetts to attend Simmons College, double majoring in Art History and Business Management, before attending the New England School of Photography.
While in school, she was selected for a number of Fine Art juried shows including the 2015 Magenta Foundation Fast Forward Undergraduate show.
She specializes in residential interior & exterior architecture as well as food & lifestyle photography for her clients. She can be found on Instagram at Eat.Travel.Shoot
Previous exhibitions include:
- Group Exhibition, Pavement Coffee, Boston, Ma. May 5th-June 11th
- Group Color Exhibition, Artist Crossing Gallery, Boston, Ma. April 17th-May17th
- Undergraduate Photography Now: Part III, Flash Forward Festival, Boston, Ma. April 24th-May 3rd
- Student Exhibition, Photographic Resource Center Gallery, Photographic Resource Center, Boston, Ma. March 26th-May 3rd
- Student Exhibition, New England School of Photography, Boston, Ma. January 14th-May 14th